Service Processor "Hacks"

Richard Siemers
Site Admin

Service Processor "Hacks"

Post by Richard Siemers »

Does anyone know what the spdood password is for SP version SP-2.5.2.GA-11.002

Notice it has patch 2 applied, which the older password that starts with 8PbJ**** no longer works.

I want to dig around inside the /sp/sp_main.php code to see if there are any additional variables we can pass via the url, things like username/password or direct links to "Notification" section etc.

This is to integrate launching the SP with some other enterprise management tools/launchers/scripts we have in house.

Thanks,
Richard Siemers
The views and opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.
corge

Re: Service Processor "Hacks"

Post by corge »

Sent you a PM.
corge

Post by corge »

Did you read the PM and did that work ?
Richard Siemers
Site Admin

I read the PM, however the password was an older one. They change the spdood password with each version/patch of the SP.

Just to recap, I am looking at what variables are possible to pass to SPOCC via an url, specifically looking for username/password and sub-page variables so that we can construct an url that will take us directly to the appropriate place in SPOCC per custom url.
Richard Siemers
The views and opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.
Josh26

Post by Josh26 »

I believe the username/password is done with a standard .htaccess file, so you should be able to construct a URL as https://username@password:hostname/etc. Untested though.
Richard Siemers
Site Admin

Good catch, so simple I didn't even try it first.... that did the trick.

https://3parcust:**********@serviceproc ... p_main.php
Richard Siemers